Sérgio Pin Jr.
- Law degree (2004) from the Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (FAAP).
- Specialization course in Tax Law at the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) (2006).
- Judge on the São Paulo State Taxes and Fees Court (TIT) since 2018.
Tax law litigation and consulting, with wide experience with issues related to foreign investment and due diligence.
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Branch (OAB/SP nº 235.203).
- Brazilian Tax Law Institute (IBDT).
Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 11 9 9690 1872