José Luis Ribeiro Brazuna
- Law degree (1998) from the Law School of the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- Specialization in Tax Law at the Brazilian Tax Studies Institute (IBET) (2003) and in International Tax Law at the Brazilian Tax Law Institute (IBDT) (2013).
- Master Degree in Economic and Tax Law (2008) from the Law School of the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- Judge on the São Paulo State Taxes and Fees Court (TIT) since 2008.
- Professor of Tax Law in post-graduation courses.
Solid background in tax law and wide experience with issues related to internal taxation, especially taxation in the industry, commerce, and service sectors. Recognized for being highly effective in tax litigation and for his strategic view on consulting issues regarding direct, indirect, customs and international taxation.
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Branch (OAB/SP nº 165.093).
- Brazilian Tax Law Institute (IBDT).
- International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- São Paulo Barristers Institute (IASP).
Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
email@example.com | +55 11 9 9677 5303